21st February 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?

hey, i m student of bsc microbiology+biotechnology(mbbt) 1st year frm Nagpur univresity.i wanna do Msc micro frm banglore university plz tell me is there any enterence for banglore university???

Related Questions:
  1. Detail about MSc Microbiology entrance exams in Bangalore?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for MSc Microbiology course in Bangalore University? Is the subject bioinformatics included?
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam? -- [New]
  5. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  6. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  7. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  8. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  9. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  10. Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  13. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  14. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  16. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  17. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  18. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
7th March 2011, 03:49 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?

Hello....Yes you can do your M.sc in Banglore city by writing KCET 2011 for M.sc course.The forms are not out yet.keep visiting www.kcet.nic.in for exam announcement.
All the best.
17th March 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?

hello,my name is zasse .i had completed 3 yrs microbiology(h) i am waiting for the result,can you suggest me good colleges and entrance exam for msc microbiology in banglore university.
3rd June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is pratima. I am doin msc in microbiology but i am very confused about my courer to move for further study of apply for a job. what my be the job oppourtunities if i do msc in medical microbiology?
7th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

There is no entrance if you are going to join in affliated colleges.... u can approach college directly for admission.... for you doing M.Sc in Biotech or Microbiology... Al-ameen college is best... u can directly contact and join in M.Sc...
7th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

All guys who are willing to do M.Sc in Microbiology or Biotechnology,,, they can come and join in Al-Ameen College, Opp to Lalbagh... Bangalore... course is affliated to Bangalore university....limited seats are available...please hurry and contact.....
6th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.Sc microbiology after my B.Sc biotechnology,and what are the entrance exams to be given?and how if i try to get admission in M.G Sciene collage in ahmedabad,gujarat?
6th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc microbiology after bsc biotech?and what are the entrance exams to get admission?
10th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course in MSc after BSc in PCM ? I am open to any comments u may gave.. Thanks in advance
12th March 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO GET ADMISSION FOR MSC COMPUTER SCIENCE
12th March 2012, 07:11 PM
piki05

you have to directly apply to bangalore university through their own application form
14th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam to get admission for M.sc Psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?