2nd February 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to sudy in Canada on the basis of 12th NIOS?

Am I eligible for study visa in Canada on the basis of 12th NIOS?

3rd February 2016, 12:57 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to sudy in Canada on the basis of 12th NIOS?

You will have to appear for entrance examinations like GRE, TOEFL, etc. and also fulfill the admission criteria and eligibility for admission in the prospective University you wish to get admission in.

You will even have to clear an interview session conducted before the issuance of Visa to study abroad. After the completion of all the processes, you will probably be eligible to study abroad.
3rd February 2016, 01:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to study abroad after the completion of your 12th from NIOS board, provided you will have to clear some of the entrance examination conducted for admission in foreign countries.

Therefore, if you wish to study in Canada, you will have to complete all the processes followed for admission and after that you will be most eligible for admission in foreign University.
8th April 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 th from Punjab open school with 76% and IELTS score 7 bands can I get Canada student visa
31st May 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from nios and got 60% in which university can i get admission in canada ?
15th December 2022, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

As I had completed my 10th board from NIOS from Gujarat shall I apply for the 12th board and for my further studies from Australian NIOS university
30th June 2023, 07:40 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, you are very much eligible to study abroad after the completion of your 12th from NIOS board, provided you will have to clear some of the entrance examination conducted for admission in foreign countries.
The students who have passed class VIII from a recognized board/school are eligible to get admission to the secondary class in the NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?