14th August 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBBS in Canada for 12th NIOS student?

Hello,
I am from Punjab & a student of NIOS Board. I am studying Medical in my 12th NIOS. I want to go Canada for doing MBBS course. Is it possible for me to get admission?

15th August 2015, 04:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBBS in Canada for 12th NIOS student?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It is established under the law of constitution of India.
It is recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India.
NIOS provide education and certificate up to higher secondary level.
The certificates of Higher Secondary or 12th issued by NIOS is accepted every where.
So, there will be no claim on the certificate anywhere.
You can take admission in any college which you want if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in college .

You need to qualify in the entrance examination of the college in which you want to take admission as every colleges conducts entrance examination for admission.
Along with that , you need to qualify in TOEFL examination which is mandatory for admission in foreign countries.
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.
It is highly respected English Language proficiency test necessary for admission for the students belonging to the country of non-native English speakers or whose national language is not English.
15th August 2015, 11:27 PM
Limited10
Member+

NIOS is an Open Schooling board. You can take admission through NIOS in MBBS in any institute of India. NIOS is highly recognized board. NIOS is a not a regular board.

You cannot take admission outside of India because through non regular board you cannot take admission outside of the country.
But don't worry you can get admission in India. For this you need to clear the entrance exam conducted for MBBS.
17th August 2015, 12:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible.

You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and IELTS examination to go to USA after completion of your graduation.

You need to appear for these exams to study abroad.

To apply in US Universities GRE score is the basic requirement.

IELTS or TOEFL are english proficiency testin listening, apeaking, reading and writing sections.

So, for studying in MBBS Canada you will have to score well in these examinations.
9th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th medical in cbse. Can i get admission in MBBS in any college or university of Surrey,Btitish Columbia?
6th June 2023, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 th from nios board can I take admission in medical College on canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?