22nd August 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to change date of birth of CBSE 10th student when school done mistake in writing it?

I am a student to 10th class CBSE. My school has done some mistake in writing of my date of birth. Instead of typing 27/07/1999 they have entered 27/9/1999. How to change it?

23rd August 2016, 03:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to change date of birth of CBSE 10th student when school done mistake in writing it?

Wrong date of birth in certificate will lot of problem in future, so, it is better to solve it as soon as possible.
To correct your date of birth in certificate, you have to write an application to your school principal regarding this matter.
School administration forward this matter to the board official as this matter is handled by the board.
It will take up to a month to correct the mistake.
After a conformation from the board, the school administration will notify to you.

At the time of application, you will have to provide birth certificate xerox copy as a proof.
You don't have to worry much, it is a long process but once done, you will get a fresh document with correct dates and you have to submit the old ones having wrong D.O.B.
31st August 2016, 07:57 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to change date of birth of CBSE 10th student when school done mistake in writing it?

The mistakes like wrong name, D.O.B., subject selected will create very big problems.
So, you will have to apply for correction as soon as possible. As you have mentioned that you D.O.B.(Date of Birth) is wrong; then there is a very simple process to change your date of birth.

Process to change Date of Birth:

1. Write an application to the principal of your school.

2. Attach a xerox/photocopy the government issued certificates like Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate etc.

3. Also attach the document xerox in which your Date of Birth is wrong.

After 2-10 days they will correct your date of birth.

If the document is your 10th board certificate(s) then you will have to forward the application to the board.
28th February 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th standard in the year 2012 know am doing engineering but my birth year is mentioned wrong in my 10th mark's card can I change it know because my college also has taken my date of birth on the of reference of my 10 mark's card
21st August 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th standard in the year 2012 know am doing engineering but my birth year is mentioned wrong in my 10th mark's card can I change it know because my college also has taken my date of birth on the of reference of my 10 mark's card
12th January 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th standard in the year 2002 know am doing ba, but my birth year is mentioned wrong in my 10th mark's card can I change it know because my college also has taken my date of birth on the of reference of my 10 mark's card
25th May 2018, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Write an application to the principal of school to get a DOB certificate and join 11th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?