12th August 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to join Defence Academy being a 10th student? Levels in Defence Academy?

Hello,
I would like to know how to join Defence Academy after completing my 10th? Kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to appear? What are the levels in Defence Academy?

16th August 2015, 10:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to join Defence Academy being a 10th student? Levels in Defence Academy?

You can not join Defense Academy after 10th standard. Minimum qualification is 12th standard from a recognized university.

You have to apply NDA exam to join Defense Academy which stands for National Defense Academy which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA exam.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Selection Process:

Written exam

SSB Interview

Physical and Medical Test
24th September 2015, 08:23 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to join Defence Academy being a 10th student? Levels in Defence Academy?

You have the chance to join defence academy with the help of NDA exams which is held by upsc .Then you will get the job in this line.
The creteria for it is
1.you must be citizen of india.
2.You must clear your 12th because there is no job on 10th based in this line.
3. your age is between 16 to 19.5 years.
Then you will be elligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?