7th March 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Exam date of computer assistant of WBBSE for all students?

Respected Sir,

I will be very glad if kindly sent the examination date of Computer Assistant of WBBSE to all the students as soon as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Arunava Chattopadhyay.
[email protected]

8th April 2015, 02:17 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Exam date of computer assistant of WBBSE for all students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

I will be very glad if kindly sent the examination date of Computer Assistant of WBBSE to all the students as soon as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Arunava Chattopadhyay.
[email protected]
WBBSE i.e. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education publishes recruitment notification for various recruitment.

For Computer assistant in WBBSE, candidate should have passed in Madhyamik Examination of WBBSE or its equivalent, should have computer application or operation certification from government registered institution. With an experience on operation computers in any of the reputed organization is mandatory.

Fee details: Its 160 Rs, notification usually will be out in the month of Oct or November for which applicants should send their applications on or before mid of December for the examination to be held in the month of January or February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?