20th August 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Exams available after class 12th with dates

I am studying in 12th. What should I do after class 12th. Which exams are available for me after passing my school board exams? Also, mention the date of those exams. Contact -8233980913

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of 10th board results?
  2. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  3. Which are the courses offered for 12th biology students
  4. Is Rescheduling the dates of the CDSE -air force exams possible..its urgent
  5. Information of Delhi University? When can I get the admission form?
  6. How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?
  7. What are the options available after 12th? Exams which can be answered?
  8. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
  9. Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?
  10. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is CPT registration last date for december exam?
  12. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  13. What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?
  14. Which exams should I answer to get jobs after class 12th?
  15. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  16. Deadline for form submission for ASSOCET?
  17. Availability date of AIIMS-2011 entrance examination application form?
  18. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams? -- [New]
23rd August 2016, 05:48 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Exams available after class 12th with dates

After 12th board examination, lot of examination is conducted for higher studies as well as for job purposes.
For admission, you need to determined about the course according to your choice such as for
Engineering- JEE conducted by CBSE in April for students who have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Medical- NEET, conducted by CBSE in May for those students who have completed 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

For admission in other bachelor degree program such as B.Sc, B.A,BCA etc, universities conduct their own entrance examination while few universities provide admission on the basis of marks obtained in 12th board examination.

SSC(Staff Selection Commission), IB(Intelligence Bureau) conducts examination for recruitment for candidates who have completed 12th board examination.

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) examination twice in a year for those candidates who have completed their 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to make their career in Indian Navy, Air Force and Army.

To become CA(Charted Accountant), CPT examination is conducted by IPCC for those students who have completed their 12th board examination with commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?