16th February 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?

I once used to school in kca, i want to join again for cpa course section 6 how much is the fee and what is the procedure? will i brind my photos and my exam certificate? and about the school fee how much should i pay per month?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  2. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
  3. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  4. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  5. How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?
  6. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. iiswbm registration form required documents?
  8. What is IPCC registration fee structure?
  9. Can I take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to register for competitive exam? Documents required during registration?
  11. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  12. Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?
  13. What are the documents required for IPCC registration?
  14. Can i submit my CA form online?
  15. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  16. Procedure for admission in Ph.D through CET?
  17. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  18. What are the documents required to fill the admission form of BTC?
9th October 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?

I want to apply for this course of real estate management and I have a c minus would I qualifie for a certificate even?
7th November 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?

How much will it cost me for school fees in the study of cpa and for what duration will i take to finish the course.
6th January 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for accounting and the fee structure in kca university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?