3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What to do after +2 with 54.6%? In which colleges can I apply?

I have passed my +2 with 54.6% in this year and I got 6.5 bands with 6.5 in L, 6.5 in S, 7 in R, 6 in W and 7.8 CGPA in 10th which colleges I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  2. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  3. Suggest me best colleges for my GATE score
  4. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? Is it online or offline for all colleges?
  5. Previous years question papers of Railway Recruitment for Group D employees?
  6. Any reservations in JTO?
  7. Shall I get a seat in MBBS course in any college of AP after scoring 106 in EAMCET medical and 578/600 in IPE under OC category?
  8. Can I get admission in BHU for M.Tech with 449 score in GATE Electrical?
  9. In which colleges can I apply in US after passing the SAT test?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for lecturer post in government degree colleges?
  11. Cutoff for BARC in GATE? Expected date of joining BARC?
  12. Is it necessary to apply in colleges before CAT exam result is announced?
  13. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards
  14. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  15. List of colleges offering Software Engineering and procedure to apply for a foreign student? -- [New]
  16. Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam
  17. Exam date of lecturer of up higher education service commission adv. no. 44 & 45 of uphesc -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a seat in NIT in any branch with 38,000 AIR in AIEEE?
4th January 2018, 04:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after +2 with 54.6%? In which colleges can I apply?

Since, you have completed your plus two with the above mentioned percentage of marks. You can further apply for the higher studies as your Graduate course after the completion class 12th in the relevant field. Since, you have not mentioned the stream which you had in class 12th, it is difficult to provide you with the exact details. However, with the above mentioned marks, you can study Bachelors degree course in the relevant field from the different colleges offering the said course.
4th January 2018, 05:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I think you should go with your interest as you have scored 54% in your 12th standard so you need not to worry about your percentage but you should apply for that course in which you are interested.
5th January 2018, 09:20 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The admission in degree course is not only on the basis of entrance test or merit basis.

The admission procedure varies with college and course.

So, kindly mention the name of college and course to get correct information or you can visit at official website of the college or university.
5th January 2018, 06:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You have neither mentioned your stream nor the country in which you want to do your graduation course, so it's difficult for me to provide you with enough information. However, on the basis of your IELTS marks, I can suggest you some colleges/universities in which you can apply for you further studies.

Below are some list of colleges which accept IELTS marks:
>Bishop's University
Address: 2600 College St, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z7, Canada
http://www.ubishops.ca/
>Georgian College of Applied Arts and Tech
Address: 1 Georgian Dr, Barrie, ON L4M 3X9, Canada
Phone: +1 705-728-1968
>University of Toronto
Address: 27 King's College Cir, Toronto, ON M5S, Canada
https://www.utoronto.ca/
>University College London
Address: Gower St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Phone: +44 20 7679 2000
>Queen Mary University of London
Address: Mile End Rd, London E1 4NS, UK
Phone: +44 20 7882 5555
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?