21st December 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to get admission in 11th at AP International School, Mira Road East?

Sir, I have chosen Commerce in 9th standard and now willing to get admission in 11th at AP International School, Mira Road East. Please tell me total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Private SSC Schools in Bhayandar or nearby area?
  2. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools which offers Science in Rajkot?
  5. Fees required to study 11th and 12th from American International School, Krishna Nagar, Jaipur? When to approach for admission?
  6. Is Hal East Extension Primary School, Bangalore good to get in 11th standard for middle class student? Fees to study 11th from this school?
  7. What is the annual fees if Sai international school at BBSR for class 11th?
  8. Which CBSE residential colleges are good in studies and hostel facilities?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  10. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  11. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  12. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. Doubts regarding moving from IB board to CBSE/ICSE
  14. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  15. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  16. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  17. Requirements to get admission in 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Fees required for it?
  18. Percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to study 11th Science in Aradhya International School?
27th December 2017, 08:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to get admission in 11th at AP International School, Mira Road East?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, 11th Class courses are not offered at this AP International School, Mira Road Easy. The detailed instructions are given below,

>> Classes Offered - From Playgroup to 10th Class

As courses are offered till 10th Class, I am sorry to say that you may not pursue higher secondary course in this school.

This School is affiliated to ICSE board and I am providing you the contact details of the school. So that, if you have any queries you may contact them for further more details of course admission.

Ph. No: 022 2845 4772

Address: Patel Complex, Mira Village, Mira Road East, Thane District, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra-401107

http://www.apis.org.in/contactus.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?