7th May 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Fees required for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from CBSE board and got 80% marks but I belongs to middle class family. Please tell me what are the requirements to get admission in The Doon School, Dehradun? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  2. Does Doon Business school of Dehradun offer Maths Honors in graduation?
  3. Which is the better B-School to study PGDM among Doon Business School, Dehradun and Acharya Institute of Management & Science, Bangalore?
  4. List of Arts stream residential schools in India?
  5. Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student
  6. List of best boarding schools of Dehradun to get admission in 6th standard? Procedure of admission and fees?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  8. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  13. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  14. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  16. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
12th May 2017, 06:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Fees required for it?

In order to get admission to the Doon School, Dehradun, candidates must have to collect the application form for admission. Application forms for class 11th is available in the month of May and June.

Below requirements will be there for admission in class 11th:-

Birth Certificate
Migration Certificate
Pass Certificate / Pass Mark sheet
Cast Certificate (If applicable)
Recent photos
Guardian Address Proof

There will be a written test conducted by the School authorities, qualifying in which you can get admission to study under the said School.
The school fee is around Rs. 9,70,000 per annum and incidental expenses are estimated at around 25,000/- per term. There is a security deposit of Rs. 3,50,000/- which is required at the time of admission.
4th April 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Fees required for it?

Sir my son will give ICSC in 2020 and he want to take admission for commerce in your school so when will I get the form?
6th April 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to take admission in your school wanted to know about procedure and fees
7th November 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

My son is in class 10th. I want to get details for admission in class 11th in Doon school.
15th December 2019, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in your school .can you please send me fee structure of nuture 1and 2year
My number is 7061301175 or email on [email protected]
6th February 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from CBSE board and got 80% marks but I belongs to middle class family. Please tell me what are the requirements to get admission in The Doon School, Dehradun
Send me fee structure of class 11th send me plz
My number 7258832442
4th September 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of 10th class is required to get admission in 11th class at doon University?
25th November 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How much percent Marks in class 10 required to get admission in dda 11 class without give written exam directly proseed.
12th June 2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Welcome sir
My son is in class 9th standard . I want to get details(sports category, fees structure for arts and human science boarding facilities etc) for addmission in class 11th .
Regards from

parents _
Father_ Pritom Hazarika
Mother_ Ila Devi Hazarika
Student name_ Nabajyoti
Hazarika
South point school
Guwahati Assam pin_781019
Email_ [email protected], phone_09954059335 ,09435113054.
30th January 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Wen can I apply for the admission for class 11 ib board for the session 2022 to 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?