28th November 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

French language syllabus for CBSE class 10th?

Well we are trying hard to get access to information on the exact syllabus and names of books to be studied for class ten cbse....french language syllabus for class ten cbse

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  2. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  3. CBSE Class 10th French Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  5. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  6. How to take admission in french language course? What is the syllabus?
  7. What is the syllabus for Kerala CBSE?
  8. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  9. Minimum age to appear in CBSE class 10th exam?
  10. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  12. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  13. What is the CBSE board syllabus? I have 7.4 CGPA in class 10th
  14. At what age one can appear in 10th CBSE board exams?
  15. How many years of foreign language learning is must at school level to get proficiency and to be able to give CBSE class 10th?
  16. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  17. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  18. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
28th November 2014, 08:19 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: French language syllabus for CBSE class 10th?

I have attached the syllabus and books of French Language for 10th CBSE Board. You will get benefits if you go through these books. These books contains topic wise questions and solutions. You will get sample test papers which will help you to know the question patter. Hope you will get benefittted.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf French Language Syllabus of 10th CBSE.pdf(71.0 KB, 207 views)
29th November 2014, 12:26 AM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: French language syllabus for CBSE class 10th?

Books to be studied for Class 10th CBSE (French)

1. Together With French ( Term 1 & 2) English

Published By Rachna Sagar Pvt Limited.

Authored By: Mahitha Ranjit

2. Together With French ( Second Edition )

Published By Rachna Sagar Pvt Limited

Authored By Mahitha Ranjit

I have attached a pdf file, Please find the detailed syllabus of class 10th CBSE, French.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2015_syllabus_10_french[1].pdf(257.7 KB, 135 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?