26th June 2010, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How many years of foreign language learning is must at school level to get proficiency and to be able to give CBSE class 10th?

Respected Sir /Madam,

I have a query that how many years of foreign language learning is must at school level to be able to get a proficiency and to be able to give CBSE class X EXAM?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now? -- [New]
  2. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  3. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  4. Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?
  5. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  6. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  7. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  8. Can we change second language from Hindi to Tamil in 10th standard of CBSE?
  9. How much % school would decide to give for students in 10th CBSE exam?
  10. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  11. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  12. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  13. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  14. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  15. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to give School Service Commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board?
  17. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to give school service commission exam after completing 10th and 12th from CBSE board?
25th September 2011, 12:05 AM
brrrravi

Default Re: How many years of foreign language learning is must at school level to get proficiency and to be able to give CBSE class 10th?

this is totally depend on you if your english power is high then you got your proficiency in few months otherwise it require more year..
so be mentally try to got your mission in few months
try it you go it in your desire time..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?