15th January 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work as a Teacher in government school or private school after doing bachelor of physiotherapy and B.Ed from MDU?

i have done bachelor of physiotherapy &then b.ed from mdu, rohtak.am i eligible to work as teacher in govt schools or private schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  2. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  3. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  6. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  8. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  10. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  11. Am I eligible to join Government Private school as a Teacher being a Diploma holder in Education?
  12. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  13. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  14. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  15. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  16. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  17. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  18. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
18th January 2012, 12:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as a Teacher in government school or private school after doing bachelor of physiotherapy and B.Ed from MDU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done bachelor of physiotherapy &then b.ed from mdu, rohtak.am i eligible to work as teacher in govt schools or private schools.
As far as private unrecognized schools are concerned, they usually don't follow any particular guideline for recruiting teachers. Since you have done B.Ed along with your graduation, you may definitely be considered eligible for the position in many schools. But of you want to join government schools, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted on state as well as national level, know as Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates who don't qualify this test will not be considered eligible for teaching in government schools, for both primary as well as elementary level.
In order to be eligible for the test, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in your graduation. Candidates belonging to Sc/St category may apply with a minimum of 45% in the same.
16th October 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as a Teacher in government school or private school after doing bachelor of physiotherapy and B.Ed from MDU?

I have graduated and post graduated in the field of physiotherapy.Am I eligible to do B.Ed and work as a teacher in different schools and at what level?
16th October 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed after graduating as bachelor and master of physiotherapy.Am i eligible? Moreover am I eligible for teaching job in different schools and at what level will I be eligible for teaching.I want to teach at TGT level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?