4th September 2013, 11:11 AM
oholo

How to do company secretary course?

Respected sir/Madam,
I am a teacher in a private school . School timings are 7.30 am to 3 pm. i want to do company secretary course along with my job as i can"t leave my job so guide me how should i prepare for this course ? I am a commerce graduate and teaches Accounts & business studies in a private school.

Thanks

31st August 2016, 10:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do company secretary course?

You will have to manage time for your studies and coaching if you want to prepare for different stages of this course. Company secretary course is a long duration course and has three stages:

>>Foundation Programme.

>>Executive Programme.

>>Professional Course.

The minimum academic qualification required for foundation course is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. As you are a teacher in private school, you must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The advantage for graduates is that they directly apply for Executive programme.

The registration for Executive programme is open throughout year. You can apply for both modules exam in December before 28th February of same year. For any more details about this course, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?