2nd February 2012, 11:31 PM
Shubham1608

Which school in India gives private admission?

i am a student of class xi (pcm) and i was doing coaching of iit but now a days there was some family problem so i have to leave that coaching so could yoy please suggest me a school which can give me a private admisson

Related Questions:
  1. Which school in India gives private admission?
  2. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  3. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  4. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  5. Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  7. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  9. Can I get admission to study in IIIT, Andhra Pradesh if pursuing 12th from Private School?
  10. Whether 12th offered in Private Schools is through Regular or Open Schooling? Do I have to attend classes?
  11. Which is best between private school and Polytechnic?
  12. Starting salary for B.Ed fresher in any Private school?
  13. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to repeat the 12th after failing in Economics and having compartment in economics?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  17. The procedure to get admission in top Army school of India and preparation tips for the same?
  18. How can I apply for IPCC without passing CPT? I have passed B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed
3rd June 2012, 11:02 PM
career endeavour

Default Re: Which school in India gives private admission?

Dear friend,

As you have not mentioned from which state you belong and which stream you want to choose so it is difficult to say about it because as you have opted the PCM in class 11th but PCM is not provide in private admission due to the practical concepts reason.

But except the PCM you can choose other courses or streams as a private but for the private admission in some states other states candidates are not allowed because every state has its own state language which is essential upto class 12th.

So, its better to apply in your state not in other state.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?