2nd June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Secondary DNB and last date for application submission?

Sir i am doing DA in rajasthan , how can i apply for secondary DNB & What is last date of application submission ?

2nd June 2015, 11:58 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Secondary DNB and last date for application submission?

Diplomat of National Board Common Entrance Test (DNB CET) is an entrance exam conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE).

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate must hold a degree of MBBS from a university which is affiliated with a medical council of India.

* Candidate must possess 1 year of Internship.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* First, go to the official website cet.natboard.edu.in.

* Then click on apply for DNB CET link.

* Now fill up the application form with all the required information.

* After filling the application form upload a recent photograph and signature.

* Then make the payment and submit the application form.

* Applied candidates have to pay Rs.4500/- as application fees. Payment should be done through credit card or debit card through net banking.

Online Registration for the application of DNB CET exam starts from 11th May 2015 and the last date for submission of the form is 10 June 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?