2nd June 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?

Sir i've passed std 12 th from maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education pune with 49 %marks i want to improve 12 th class marks for admission to engineering
can i do this ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  3. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  4. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  5. What can I do after taking science in 11th?
  6. Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  8. List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?
  9. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch?
  10. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  12. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  13. How do I get admission for Diploma Engineering being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  14. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  15. Can I take admission in college to become a Software Engineer after 12th?
  16. How to take admission in government engineering college after scoring 65% marks in class 12th?
  17. Admission procedure of Marine Engineering after class 12th?
  18. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
2nd June 2015, 09:27 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?

Yes you can improve your marks through improvement exams but as you mention that you wanna improve your marks for engineering and taking admission in any good engineering college you must need to clear the entrance exam JEE (Joint Entrance exam) so i suggests you forget about 12th marks and prepare for JEE mains if you wanna became an engineer because JEE mains is an national level entrance exam mostly all engineering colleges in India provides admission on the basis of marks you got in JEE exam

Now if you wanna improve your marks then contact to the school in which you passed 12th class then tell them your issue they will provide you improvement forms then fill up the form and submit to the school or directly to the Maharashtra board then you will get an admit card on the address which you filled up in the form and exams are held in the next year so you will get an appropriate year for preparation of board exams
2nd June 2015, 11:34 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?

Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher education has started a scheme from 2008 that allows a student to improve his/ her marks by appearing for examinations once again for class 12 students.

* Candidate must have passed all the subjects in order to write the improvement exam.

* Candidate must appear for all the subjects to improve the class 12 marks.
2nd June 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?

Yes, it is possible to improve your 12th class marks.

You have to visit examination cell of your school and ask for improvement form for 12th class.
Fill up the complete details and submit it to the admission cell along with prescribed fee. Mention the subjects in which you want to improve your marks.
Now its school responsibility to send your application to the board.
Then your exam will be held again, you have to score better this time.

The date of examination will be informed to school, so be in touch with your school for the examination date. After the exam the board will issue a new marksheet with increased marks. You can collect it from your school examination cell.
2nd June 2015, 11:40 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you have already given your board exam successfully then I am sorry to say that you can't give your board exam again as a improvement exam for that you have again reapply for your class 11th and then you can give your board exam or else if you have failed in board exam then only you can give your exam again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?