27th February 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?

How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade? Can someone provide me the procedure for it what all the formalities which need to be addressed. It will be highly helpful if I get the reply soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  5. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Which is better between Jamia Millia Islamia or Amity School of Engineering and Technology IPU
  13. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  14. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  15. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  17. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  18. Cutoff of Jamia Millia Islamia?
9th March 2015, 09:09 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?

Jamia millia islamia girls is situated in New Delhi and their official website is jmi.ac.in/studyatjamia/admission/15. They admit candidates for the school by the end of June. But you have to download the online application form from their official website and pay around Rs.200 to apply. Their website has just given the notification of admission in the nursery classes. After you get the notification of the availability of online forms, immediately download the online form. Make the bank draft of the application fee, fill up the form and post the entire thing to the school's address. They will scrutiny all such applications. Meanwhile they have a button for all the users to track the status of their online application. If you get selected then your name will be published in their official website by May-June and you will get a call from the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?