11th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CID officer, being a 8th class student?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Yashasvi Dhruv from Raipur, Chhatisgarh. I want to become a CID officer. I am in 8th class. What are the qualifications required for CID. It is my mom and dad's dream?

11th November 2016, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID officer, being a 8th class student?

To become a CID officer, you have to complete your Graduation first in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University can apply for the Police department.
After Graduation, candidates must have to appear in the Civil services examination, qualifying in which you can apply for the post of ACP.
After that you can apply for the post of CID.
12th November 2016, 09:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. The recruitment of candidates in CID is done on basis of Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service commission.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Age limit is 21-32 years.

You can apply for this examination after completion of bachelor's degree.
12th November 2016, 10:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join CID, you will first of all have to complete a minimum of 12th level of education from a recognized board. However, I would personally suggest you to complete your graduation first and then opt for civil services examination conducted by UPSC.

The higher your qualification, the bigger post you be entitled to opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?