7th February 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot being from a poor family?

I am a student of class 10th and I want to be a pilot, but I am belong to middle class family my parents can't spend more than 1 lakh rupees what can I do for become a pilot?

7th February 2017, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot being from a poor family?

If you are talking about commercial pilot training, then it requires a lot of money. If your family belongs to lower income group, then you will face a lot of problem in funding such a course.

Even if you apply for education loan, you need collateral security and a guarantor for such an expensive course.

11th July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for the poor people if I become a pilot?

29th April 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot after intermediate (MPC).
I belongs to a poor family .

20th August 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

My father can't pay more 20-30 lakhs . What should I do

22nd August 2020, 07:59 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How to become a Pilot being from a poor family?

To become a pilot, first enroll in a Flying School and Pursue B.Sc. in Aviation. This admission procedure generally consists of the following:
Obtain a Student Pilot License. To obtain a student pilot license, you would have to appear for an entrance examination.

If you are poor you can apply student loans is your first objective. Once you have your loans under control & you have some cash in your "flying account" begin flight training. You can start with the theory etc and get a PPL. Continue working & studying for the rest of the exams and licenses

22nd November 2022, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Since am from humble background, is there any "airline pilot training" in kenya?

30th June 2023, 08:30 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, It is possible to take a loan for doing flying training at a recognized university in India, and pay back the loan after getting the job of a commercial pilot.

If you belong to backward castes you can apply for scholarship for certain backward castes

Some state governments in India are providing scholarship to students belongs to their states.

You can consult some aviation consultants who would provide you all the information to you and may even help you to choose a good flying academy.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?