14th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?

Hello,
I am studying in class 12th of BSEB at present.
I want to know that how I will apply for scholarship.
Kindly let me know about the process asap.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  2. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester?
  3. Why I am not getting my scholarship if applied in 12th, now pursuing PG?
  4. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma? -- [New]
  5. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  6. When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?
  7. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  8. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  9. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  12. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  14. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?
  16. Can I get scholarship if completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and pursuing Graduation in Maharashtra being a Open category student?
  17. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
25th June 2015, 03:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?

You can apply for scholarships via online mode and attach the necessary documents along with the print of the application form and post it in the given address(address will be provided to you in the application itself).

After having successfully completed the procedure you will be most eligible to avail scholarship amount/benefit.
26th June 2015, 11:32 AM
reconnect

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?

Firstly you have to register yourself for the scholarship. Registration will be held online.
You can check the Official website of your board for more information.

Fill the entries of the registration form and attached the required documents.
After the registration having completed Successfully you will be more able to get the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?