8th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?

I have passed 12th from Bseb.I have got 69.4%.But my faculty is Arts. Can i take admission in Machanical ingineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  2. Can I become a software engineer after passing 12th examination from BSEB with 60%?
  3. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  4. Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75
  5. How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?
  6. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  7. Can i get NIT college after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains and 75% in BSEB Board
  8. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to take admission in UPTU after passing Mechanical Engineering from RTU Kota?
  10. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  11. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  12. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in M.Tech after passing Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?
  15. Can I get admission in BSc engineering 3rd year after passing B.Tech mechanical in Pakistan
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  18. How to get admission in Mechanical in ITI after passing 12th Biology?
9th May 2015, 08:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?

No you are not eligible for any engineering course being an arts stream student because the educational qualification required for doing Bachelor of Engineering course is 12th with science with Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry with at least 50% aggregate in each of the mentioned subject from a recognized board .

So you cannot go for your desired Mechanical engineering course .But you do not have to worry much about the same because you have still many career options for you some of which are given below :-

* You can go for Indian Army one of the wing for NDA .For this you will have to crack NDA exams at this level or CDS at the level of your graduation .

* You can pursue for LLB courses of 5 years at this level or 3 years after completing your graduation .

* You can go for Civil services examination after your graduation for the jobs at the administrative posts .

* You can also have the options of banking sector jobs after completing your graduation .

* You can also get jobs in the private sectors or government sectors as an clerk , data operator ,etc. if their are the vacancies .

There are much more options are available for you with little scopes .Clearly from the above job opportunities it is seen that you must complete graduation first and then look for the jobs according to your field of interest .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?