24th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to score good in Business Studies paper?

I am not so good in theory. So i am a little bit affraid for my business studies paper. How to prepare for that? Please suggest me?

Related Questions:
25th June 2015, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good in Business Studies paper?

You do not need to worry so much about it even if you are not so good in theories. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to score well in the paper.

> Never try to mug up things, infact try to understand and then do give it a revision by just reading out, but with full concentration.

> Take out some time from your rest of the subjects and give some more time towards Business Studies subject.

> Try to re-call points or topics just like that without having the book in hand, do it and see till where do you actually remember the topic.

> Give yourself rest and don't ever think it as a burden, else you won't ever be able to compete it.

> Do make a regular habit of revising things at the end of the day .

Try to follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will feel the difference.
25th June 2015, 08:08 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score good marks in Business Studies paper :
  • Scan and Read your exam paper carefully. Organise and plan answers in your mind.
  • Some HOTS questions are tricky, read them carefully, manage time and trick combination.
  • Underline the headings, keywords and main points highlighted to make presentation effective.
  • While answering 'comment' questions, write arguments in against or favour of given statement.
  • Make your answers more effective by supporting it with illustrations, diagrams, views of management experts etc.
  • Avoid writing in paragraphs, write your answer in points as far as possible.
26th June 2015, 12:26 PM
reconnect

Factors which will help you to get good marks in business studies paper:

#First of all Time management is very important and make the time table. Decide that in a day how many hour you have to study the business study.

#Do the revision on the regular basis (in a weak).

# Learn the important facts on the tips and write them while learning.

#Discuss the topics with your friend.

#Clear the doubts as soon as possible if you have.

# Read the question paper carefully while your exam.

# Don't Get nervous and be confident.

#Write the accurate answer point wise.

# Do the work cleanly.

Hope these point will help you .
ALL THE BEST.
26th June 2015, 06:13 PM
krroshan.amar

Being a teacher of Business Studies and Economics I prefer my students that you should go through NCERT books of Business studies. However i dont give same advise for Economics of 12th class. Try to do thorough reading of NCERT book and highlight the main topics. Also make a notes while going through the book and based on teacher explanation.

When you are in class try to note down the examples given by your teacher in short so that while you go through your book it is easy to memorize. When you start your learning process then first learn the main heading. On the basis of main heading try to give your point on them what you think about the topic. Then go through books/notes and then learn them. After learning the main heading go for the detailed learning.

Keep a note copy, after learning any topic try to write it down in your own words without seeing the book/notes. Compare it with the actual and note down the mistakes which you have made.

Always remember don't learn what you know always remember your mistakes. As learning mistake will make you to commit lesser mistakes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?