5th November 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?

hello
i am in 8th standard and i want to become an astronaut so i got information from the internet that NASA organizes astronomy Olympiad every year but i can not give the exam because i can only give it through school but my school is not willing to conduct the Olympiad so i checked for astronomy Olympiads in ISRO for standards like 6th,7th and 8th but i got the information that its only for 10tH and so is their any astronomy Olympiads in India for standard 8th plz reply.
-NASA FAN

21st November 2014, 04:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?

Yes, Astronomy Olympiads is also held for the 8th standard students in India. Standard 7-12 are allowed to give Astronomy Olympiads. 6th standard students are usually not allowed by the schools since the standard of the questions are of much higher level as compared to the syllabus and maturity of 6th standard students.

The standard of the questions of Astronomy Olympiads is of very high level. Mostly it covers the syllabus of higher standards. So you can give the exam as an experience. But to do well in it, you need a separate preparation.
28th July 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?

What are are the best reference books for NASO (national astronomy and science olympiad) 2018?
19th August 2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 8th standard student can i join this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?