29th October 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in kendriya vidyalaya school after doing 11th from private school?

My father is ex-army(sub), so I study in KV from 1st class and now my father take out me after passing 10th. Now I am doing 11th form private school but it is CBSE board, but after 11th, can I get admission in KV for 12th class? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in kendriya vidyalaya school after doing 11th from private school?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya being an 11th Private student?
  3. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  4. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  5. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th standard?
  6. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  8. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  9. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  10. Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school after passing 11 class in different school?
  12. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  13. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
  18. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
30th October 2017, 09:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in kendriya vidyalaya school after doing 11th from private school?

Let me tell you that Kendriya Vidyalaya are one of the most recognised and renowned schools of our country India so it is not easy to take admission in 12th standard after completing your 11th standard from some private school but still you can apply for the admission and yes you have already done your 10th standard from Kendriya Vidyalaya hence there are chances that you will get admission but there are 50% chances because the number of seats are limited and they are always full.
30th October 2017, 10:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in kendriya vidyalaya school after doing 11th from private school?

This is very tough because of the KV's policy that they don't take the admission in the board classes, just because they look for better result and they are apprehensive about the new students who might not cope up with the new environment.

However, since you have mentioned that you are an ex KVian and your father was in Army, he may have some sources who may help you get admitted in KV. Otherwise there is no hope.
31st October 2017, 01:09 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to take admission into KVs for class 12th after completion of 11th standard from any private school. KVs offer admission to class 1 to 9 and then to 11, so if you really want to pursue your higher studies from KV, you must have to take admission in class 11 of that school. Admission to class 11 will be provided to candidates on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination.
28th November 2022, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in kv school in class 12th 2023 24
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?