14th February 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the application form of Olympiads being a 8th standard student?

respected sir
i m studying in eight std and want
to give olympiads so please tell me
how can i get olympiads exam application
form of std eight????

16th February 2015, 04:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the application form of Olympiads being a 8th standard student?

You cannot get Olympiad exam application form, from anywhere in the market. That's because the Olympiad foundations sends application forms, only to the schools, which are registered at them. So, try to know, whether your school is registered at any Olympiad foundation or not. If it is registered, you can get application form from the Examination branch of your school and you can appear for the Olympiad exams, which are conducted by that foundation. If your school is not registered at any Olympiad foundation, then you cannot appear for any Olympiad exam.
16th February 2015, 06:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the application form of Olympiads being a 8th standard student?

Students who are willing to appear for Olympiad's exam should register through their respective schools only and also individuals participation is not encouraged by SOF.

All the required information is sent to the schools registered with SOF across countries. This information include Registration form,posters and other details of the exam before the first level of the exam. Then after few days, exam date and venue is decided and that information is sent to the respective schools.

Students will get the necessary information from their school teachers or through the official website www.sofworld.org.

A nominal fee is charged from each student from which part of it is retained by the school for it's expenses as exam center.

Details about the payment mode, Registration fee etc will be sent to the schools.
16th February 2015, 07:13 PM
anair

Individual registration for Olympiad is not allowed. Registration forms are sent to schools that are participating in the Olympiad. If your school wants to participate they can send a request via email to http://[email protected].

Registration forms will be provided to you by your school and cannot be obtained individually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?