25th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Architect being an 11th Science student?

I am interested to become an Architect. I don’t know about it as I have heard a little bit. I am studying in 11th standard from Karnataka Board with Science stream. Kindly help me to know how I can become an Architect? Please let me know immediately.

29th August 2019, 06:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Architect being an 11th Science student?

To become an architect, you have to complete your 10 + 2 with PCM stream from a recognised board and after that you have to appear in NATA entrance test.
30th August 2019, 10:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Architect being an 11th Science student?

To become an Architect, you are required to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degree course which is a professional degree course of four years.

Further, the minimum education required to pursue B.Arch degree course is a Class 12th with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board of education. Also, to pursue the same degree course from top colleges to have better career prospects, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as JEE Paper II examination, NATA, various university admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?