21st March 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to appear in SAT to study Bachelor of Science in US being a 11th Science student?

Respected Sir,
I want to go US for studying Bachelor of Science degree.
I am studying in 11th Science now and I do not
want to waste my year. So, from now tell me
what I have to do for applying in SAT?
Kindly tell me about this.

22nd March 2015, 01:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to appear in SAT to study Bachelor of Science in US being a 11th Science student?

You can apply for SAT exam, through online by visiting its official website.
https://sat.collegeboard.org/login?a....jsp&view=NSAT
As SAT exam is conducted throughout the year, you can appear for SAT exam at any time, by booking a slot, at the above specified link.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
26th March 2015, 01:58 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I apply to appear in SAT to study Bachelor of Science in US being a 11th Science student?

As your in your 11th i suggest you to complete you 12th and then apply for SAT so that you can do your Bachelors in USA.

SAT is the entrance exam for the Candidate who want to do there education in USA.

If you complete your 12th and then go abroad then you can directly join in Bachelors .

As you have one more year for completing you 12th i suggest you to prepare well for SAT exam and even go for coaching if your interested.

So that if you get a Good Score in SAT then you can get Seat in top colleges in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?