5th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Space Scientist if secured 64.8% in 12th and 77.14% in 10th?

Sir,
I want to be a Space Scientist, and it is my childhood dream. I have appeared 10th Board exam and scored 77.14% and also in Higher secondary Board exam scored 64.8%. Now, I would like to know that what I have to do for achieving my dream. Please help me.
With Regards-
Pulak D

14th April 2015, 11:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Space Scientist if secured 64.8% in 12th and 77.14% in 10th?

You can become space scientist after 12th through ISRO ( Indian Space research Organisation ).
IIST and IISER institution gives admission in graduation and post graduation courses in space research field.
After 12th class you can apply for IIST exam.

Eligibility Criteria for ISAT exam : You must have passed 12th class with science from any recognised board.

Candidate have to attempt ISAT exam to take admission in these institutes.
Question asked in exam will be on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. Exam is held in the Month of April every year.
14th April 2015, 09:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a Space Scientist if secured 64.8% in 12th and 77.14% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to be a Space Scientist, and it is my childhood dream. I have appeared 10th Board exam and scored 77.14% and also in Higher secondary Board exam scored 64.8%. Now, I would like to know that what I have to do for achieving my dream. Please help me.
With Regards-
Pulak D
It's good to see that you are aspiring to become a Space Scientist. It is not easy to become a Space Scientist. But, If you have much dedication and Interest in the field of Space research, then you can become a Space Scientist for sure. Being a 12th standard student, you have to travel a long journey to achieve your career goal. After completing 12th standard you should apply for Bachelor degree in B.Sc Astrology, Astrophysics, Aeronomy etc.

Once, if you have successfully completed Graduation then you must apply for M.Sc Astrology, Astrophysics, Aeronomy etc. You have to develop your knowledge in the field Space research and make yourself an expert in the field Space research

Since, you are aspiring to become a Space Scientist so it is necessary that must to PhD in the field related to Space Research. Those candidates who have successfully completed a PhD in Astrology, Astrophysics, Aeronomy can job Opportunity in the following top space companies,

- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
www.isro.gov.in

- Indian Aerospace Industry
www.defense-aerospace.com

- BrahMos Aerospace
www.brahmos.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?