2nd April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Through which I can prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam between sample question papers and text books at last time?

Hello,
I want your suggestion. Please help me by saying
If the last few days are left for 10th ICSE Board
exam so shall I go through sample question papers
or revise the text books again?

7th April 2015, 10:25 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Through which I can prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam between sample question papers and text books at last time?

I would suggest you to go for the revision from sample papers as the sample papers is a gist of all subjects so it would be better for you if you study at the last moment. Reading of text book again at the last moment might confuse you so go for sample papers revision.
11th April 2015, 07:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Through which I can prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam between sample question papers and text books at last time?

This purely depends on your level of preparation. If you know your texts well, then going through the sample papers is a better option. However, if you do not know your texts well, then going through the text books is a better option. You should devise your study in the following manner.

- You should not neglect your text books since the questions will be based on them. So revise the text books properly in the last few days.
- Along with the revision, keep the sample papers and previous years' papers by your side.
- Whenever you complete one chapter, refer to the sample papers and see whether you are able to answer all the questions or not.
- Then read the answers given in the sample papers and compare with your answers and improve your answers accordingly.
12th April 2015, 10:59 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Sample question are helpful when your preparation is too good otherwise it will be time wasting.

First you take fully preparation through your text book and after that you must go for Sample question paper at last time.

Through sample question you can check you preparation for 10th ICSE board at last time which will increase your confidence.
Note:- If you not fully prepared for 10th ICSE board then don't go for Sample question paper.
13th April 2015, 06:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Do not get nervous at the last moment of the examination because if you have done the study seriously in the year then you will definitely do not feel tough in solving the board questions .

I will suggest you to go with the revision of text books and solve the questions given in Exercise as all the board questions are from the NCERT text book only .

Because t if you want to check your speed of solving the questions and its pattern you can solve two or three sample papers.

Do not try to study for the long duration keep interval between the duration of study . Do not become nervous and try to keep fear away from you .
14th April 2015, 09:52 PM
kunalroy89

Sample papers are useful If and Only If your preparations are thorough. If your preparation is not upto the mark, then believe it or not,sample papers and guides are the main reason to degrade your confidence.
With few days time left you should revise your text books and consult sample paper or guide only if you have properly completed your text book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?