11th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I calculate the percentage of 10th ICSE?

sir,
i have to give my marks in cv..
and i want to knw whether i hv to
calculate my class 10 marks in best of 5
subject or overall subject i have to take??
i m from icse board..

13th February 2015, 08:51 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: How can I calculate the percentage of 10th ICSE?

Most of the companies asked for aggregate percentage obtained in ICSE.
To calculate your aggregate percentage take summation of all the subjects divided by the no of subjects.
If the company does not mention for the aggregate then simply give your Best 5 subjects marks including first language and second language as your percentile.
13th February 2015, 09:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can calculate it either way as not all companies have similar requirements. Most of the companies go for aggregate (overall) percentage, so in that case you will have to provide your your marks in aggregate percentage.

But, again there are also companies in the market who doesn't bothers about the percentage being in Aggregate or best of 5, so in this case you can provide the best of 5 percentage.

However, if you are making a proper CV, then it is advisable to calculate and put the marks in Aggregate and not in bets of 5 as it is not entertained in every companies but the aggregate percentage is acceptable throughout.'
13th February 2015, 11:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You should calculate only 5 subjects marks in which you have scored well including English. And I think you already know that English 1 and English 2 is considered as one English subject, while Physics Chemistry and biology is also taken as one Science subject. So, you have to calculate percentage for only five subjects.
23rd March 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

FOR WHAT ARE 20 MARKS FOR MCQ ADDED IN SCIENCE ICSE 10TH BOARDS?????
12th November 2022, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage in class 10 of icse board when I fill a government exam form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?