20th December 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I get job in any Software Company if disqualified in Chemistry and secured 54% in 10th ICSE?

hello
kindly tell me am i eligible for any software company i passed in all the subjects in 10th icse except chemistry in science my percentage is 54% but as per icse rules i got my pass certificate and also a pass grade in science will that chemistry subject be considered as a backlog

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.A. if disqualified in 10th ICSE 16 years ago?
  2. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  3. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  6. Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?
  7. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job as a programmer after completing B.Tech in 8 years due to year backs and 65 and 52% marks in 12th and 10th resp.?
  9. How to get a job after completing 10th ICSE?
  10. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  11. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  12. Am I eligible for Wipro or any other software company having secured 83% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  13. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  14. Can I apply for Software Company having secured 46% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 68% in BE IT pursuing 4th year?
  15. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  16. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  17. Question papers of chemistry and maths for 10th standard ICSE board?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
21st December 2014, 12:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job in any Software Company if disqualified in Chemistry and secured 54% in 10th ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
kindly tell me am i eligible for any software company i passed in all the subjects in 10th icse except chemistry in science my percentage is 54% but as per icse rules i got my pass certificate and also a pass grade in science will that chemistry subject be considered as a backlog
You have passed 10th standard with 54% marks so you are eligible for software companies. But you must have degree of B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc(IT,CS).

Maximum number software companies required 60% marks in throughout studies. But your 10th standard marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum number of companies.

So it will create big problem in the time of campus selection. Some of software companies considered 50% marks in throughout studies like wipro, syntel. You can apply above mentioned companies after completion of degree.

If you have done some certificate course then you can join software company as web page designer.
21st December 2014, 04:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job in any Software Company if disqualified in Chemistry and secured 54% in 10th ICSE?

You cannot get any software job with this qualification. To become a software engineer, you should complete your Graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology. After the completion of your Graduation, you can apply for Software jobs. And some companies will not consider the candidates, who have backlogs. While some other companies will check your knowledge in any of the fields like Development, analysis, Testing, etc. If you are eligible then will give a job, without considering your backlog.
21st December 2014, 05:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

First of all I would like to inform you that your education level is not adequate to get yourself into any software company.

You will have to complete your +2 with Science and then complete your graduation with science background to get yourself into any software company.

But before that you will have to reappear in class 10th but only to clear your Chemistry paper as you have not been able to clear it. Because without clearing the paper you will not get admission in Science stream in any schools as the minimum criteria is 60% in science and maths to get into science stream in class XI.

Note: The minimum marks for admission in class XI-science varies in different institute.

So, at first you will have to clear your chemistry paper for admission in class XI-science and then surely after your graduation you can get into any software company according to your talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?