17th June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Military School in 6th class? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

Sir
How to get admission in class sixth in
military school after vth &
syllabus for entrance exam ????
waiting for your response

24th March 2015, 07:01 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I get admission in Military School in 6th class? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

Currently schools have almost completed their admission procedure. Although there are few schools like Rashtriya Millitary School, Dun schools(Army schools in Dehradun) which take admissions up May or sometimes August.
Admission taking procedure
To get admission in the military schools you have to log onto their official websites and download the application form.
You have to generate a demand draft as a form fee. This form fee is generally within Rs.400 for every school.
You have to fill in all the necessary details of your current address, emergency contact person along with his phone number.
You have to supply the photocopy of the past year marks sheet. You have to also submit few passport size photograph of yours.
On submission of all the forms, they will scrutinize the applications and they will give a date of the common entrance examination for all the candidates of class 6.
The entrance examination is on subjects like Mathematics, General Knowledge and English. The questions on these subjects come mainly from the syllabus of the last year, in your case that will be class 5. Once you clear that examination, you will be called for an interview. If you clear that too you will get admission in a military school.

28th August 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Military School in 6th class? Syllabus for the entrance exam?

Details and procedure to get admisson in Military School for Vth class student?

3rd July 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How I get the model test papers for military school entrance exam for 2017 -2016

28th July 2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the official website for the rastriya military school?

10th October 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to sample papers for 6th class in Rashtriya Military school. Please send

But

6th April 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET STUDY MATERIAL FOR SAINIK SCHOOL AND RMS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?