22nd November 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a student to get admission in Military after passing 6th from CBSE school with good marks?

is this possible for a student to get admission in military after he has passed 6th from cbse school with good marks??? pls reply

7th December 2011, 01:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a student to get admission in Military after passing 6th from CBSE school with good marks?

Hello Friend,
You cant get any job in Indian military with this qualification.The minimum qualification is 10 pass with any recognized board to be a soldier. After that also there are certain eligibility criteria. So friend as a class 6 pass you have no chance to serve Indian military.

regards
23rd December 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for a student to get admission in Military after passing 6th from CBSE school with good marks?

let me know the procedure for admission of my son who is 5th std in APS jabalpur and his DOB is 19 Aug 2002
9th April 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m prince soni and i m 10th pass in odisha and sir i m interested in millatry and army.
19th November 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Best cbse school with hostel after class 5th passed near indore m p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?