16th June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?

Hello,
I am studying 12th Science with PCM in WBCHSE Board. I want to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University. Can you tell me how I can get admission as I have taken PCM after my 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  3. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  5. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  6. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  7. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  8. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  9. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  11. How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM
  12. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  13. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  15. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  17. How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?
  18. What is the criteria to take admission in B.A in Film studies(honors) in Jadavpur University
17th June 2015, 07:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?

Jadavpur University is offering only M.Sc.(Biotechnology) course and it is not offering B.Sc(Biotechnology) course. So, you should apply for B.Sc(Biotechnology) course admission in other colleges/universities. After the completion of your B.Sc(Biotechnology) course, if you want to pursue masters, then you can apply for admission in Jadavpur University
17th June 2015, 11:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?

As Jadavpur university offers Bachelor of science in physics, chemistry, mathematics, geological science and geography. It does not offers B.Sc (Biotechnology) course. To apply for above courses candidate should have passed class 12 examination with chemistry, mathematics, physics with minimum aggregate of 65% marks from a recognized college/ institute. The official website is http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?