8th December 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for 2nd PUC within 2 months? Which book should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 2nd PUC and I have only 2 months to prepare for the exam so I want to know how can I prepare for 2nd PUC within 2 months? Which book should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 07:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for 2nd PUC within 2 months? Which book should I prefer studying?

To score well for your 2nd PUC, you must follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
It will be better for you to prefer the reference books at this instant.
Do not try some other books a this moment as you do not have that much time left with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?