7th December 2016, 06:49 PM
pradeep raju mankena

How can I become a Deputy Superintendent of Police after completing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I have to give?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to become a Deputy Superintendent of Police. I want to know how can I become a Deputy Superintendent of Police after completing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I have to give? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 10:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Deputy Superintendent of Police after completing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I have to give?

There is no such examination for the above mentioned post, you can only be promoted to such posts with experience and work performance.

I would however ask you to complete your graduation first and then opt for IAS/IPS examination conducted under UPSC every year and after clearing the examination, once you clear the examination, you can become an IPS or IAS and in future with experience and your work performance, you can be mostly promoted to the above mentioned post.
9th December 2016, 10:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Deputy Superintendent of Police after completing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I have to give?

There is no such examination for the above mentioned post, you can only be promoted to such posts with experience and work performance.

I would however ask you to complete your graduation first and then opt for IAS/IPS examination conducted under UPSC every year and after clearing the examination, once you clear the examination, you can become an IPS or IAS and in future with experience and your work performance, you can be mostly promoted to the above mentioned post.
9th December 2016, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For attaining such posts, you need to crack IPS exam which is conducted by UPSC. Hence, after class 12th you need to complete graduation first, then apply for civil services exam.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by UPSC. If you are selected for IPS cadre, then you will be trained first and join as entry level officer in IPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?