27th January 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Hotel Management being an 8th ICSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 8th standard with ICSE Board. In future, I want to study Hotel Management. Please help me to know that what I have to do for studying this course in further? Please tell me immediately.

2nd February 2019, 09:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Hotel Management being an 8th ICSE student?

To pursue Hotel Management degree course, you need to complete your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
Once you will complete your 10th standard you will have to qualify the entrance test that is NCHMCT to seek admission in one of the reputed institutes providing hotel management course.
2nd February 2019, 09:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Hotel Management being an 8th ICSE student?

In order to study Hotel Management course in future, you need to fill in the below mentioned eligibility criteria:

> You will have to complete minimum HS from a recognized institution.

> You will then have to appear for entrance examination so as to join courses in Hotel Management in reputed Institutes.

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in your 12th board examination.
2nd February 2019, 11:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Hotel management course has diploma courses, certificate courses and degree courses.
Certificate courses have duration from six months to one year.
Diploma courses have duration of 2 years.
Degree courses have duration of 3 years.

If you want to pursue certificate or diploma course then you will have to qualify your 10th examination.

If you want to pursue degree course then you will have to complete minimum qualification and that is 10 + 2.
3rd February 2019, 10:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study Hotel Management, first of all you have to complete the 12th standard. Then you have to appear in any National/State/University level entrance exam. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test, you can get admission in any institute to study Hotel Management course.
Some entrance exam to get admission in Hotel Management course:

NCHMCT JEE

IIHM e-CHAT

AIMA UGAT BHM

UPSEE BHMCT

MAH HM CET

WBJEE HM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?