23rd April 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th Science Board exam?

Hi friends,
I have got 76% marks in 11th Science.
But I want to get 80% in my 12th Science.
I am also prepare for many entrance exams.
So, please help me to know that how I can
prepare so that I reach to 80% in my Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  2. How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th GSEB Board exam? Pattern of 10th GSEB Board exam?
  3. How can I prepare to score good marks in 10th ICSE Science Board exam?
  4. How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  5. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?
  6. Can I prepare for CAT exam after scoring 63% in 10th in UP board and 49% in 12th?
  7. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  8. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  10. How can I prepare to secure 85% in 10th Science ICSE Board exam?
  11. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
  12. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  14. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of 10th Science ICSE Board exam?
  15. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  16. Tips to prepare for 10th board exams?
  17. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  18. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
26th April 2015, 12:31 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th Science Board exam?

If you got 76% in 11th class then definitely you will score good marks in 12th class as compared to 11th class just follow the guidelines to score good marks in 12th class ,

1. Consider referring to some detailed exam preparations materials. Ask your Teachers for some sheets of Questions. Write your own solutions.

2. Get the notes you are comfortable with. Write your own notes beforehand so that you can study them at your convenience.

3. Be in regular touch with your Teachers. Ask them for more guidance, academic help etc.
26th April 2015, 04:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th Science Board exam?

To score above 80% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a more successful you.
26th April 2015, 11:49 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th Science Board exam?

Tips to prepare for CBSE Board 12th class to score 80% marks :
  • The most important thing is to give importance to NCERT Books and prepare your studies with prescribed syllabus as given in NCERT books.
  • Give proper time to all the subjects. Don't give too much or too less time to any subject.
  • Solve and practice all questions and numerical given in NCERT books.
  • Solve as much numericals as you can.
  • Give little more importance to important and tough topics.
  • Revision is the main key, so keep on revising all the topics that you have learnt.
  • Keep you health fit, eat good diet and do little exercise daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?