11th March 2016, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

How can i score above 70% marks in SSC board exam in 15 days?

Hii sir , I am in 10 std ssc ( Maharashtra board ). I want to score at least 70% or above but the problem is only 15 days are remaining for the exam and I have studied nothing ( just few lessons ). Tell me how can i score 70% above?

Thanks . Rgds . Rohit Nayak.

11th March 2016, 11:53 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i score above 70% marks in SSC board exam in 15 days?

As per my knowledge the time of 15 days to prepare yourself for the board exam is very less but if you are determined and believe yourself you can achieve good marks in the board exams by following these points given below:

Make a small time table, practice previous year question papers as much as you can, read the notes made by you, don't understand new topics now, clear your old concepts more and more, don't get you let down by others, believe yourself that you can achieve your target, take proper rest, don't feel stressed now, forget your weaknesses and remember your strengths.
11th March 2016, 11:55 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can i score above 70% marks in SSC board exam in 15 days?

You can't score 70 percent marks because you had studied nothing as you mentioned above. But don't lose hope, you can try your best to score good marks. Now just follow the steps may be you can score atleast 70% marks if you study a minimum of 12 hours in a day.
1. Follow the SSC books only, forget about guide book, sample papers. Nothing will help you first of all study SSC books.
2. Give more time on the subjects which one needs more time. Make a time table accordingly.
3. Take suggestions from your school teachers. They will surely help you and guides you better than anyone in the world.
11th March 2016, 01:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score 70% marks in SSC board exam in 15 days :
  • First of all know your syllabus in detail.
  • You just have 5 days, so you need to complete at least 2 chapters daily. Choose one hard chapter and one easy one and complete both of them completely.
  • Solve as much numericals as you can.
  • Stay away from social networking, games, TV etc.
  • Solve previous year question papers as much as you can.
  • Arrange combine studies along with your friends and discuss important topics.
  • Make your own notes and refer them at the time of revision.
11th March 2016, 06:22 PM
Indian knowledge

The exams of SSC is not so much tough then CBSE and ICSE examinations. But for get merit and above 90% you have to do deep study of all the chapters of every subject.
But for getting just 65%-70% you just study NCERT books. And solve all of the textual and NCERT example problems. Then you comfortably get around 70 % marks because all the examinations are based on the NCERT books.
But for some subjects such as Maths and Science you have to use some more helpbooks and reference books. Then in 15 days you score well in SSC board examination. But you have to do hardwork in these 15 days.
11th March 2016, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is really difficult to get 70% or above if you had not studied anything and only 15 days are left for your exams. However, it is not impossible , you can definitely get the desired percentage if you study well. You need to prepare as per a particular plan.

- First know the syllabus.
- Start with the subjects which you feel tough and take time to study.
- Increase your study hours.
- Keep a revision time daily.
- Practice previous years' questions.
- Do not go for too many books as you do not have much time, clear concepts and practice problems and questions.
11th March 2016, 09:39 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

I do not think it is possible to score 70% in board examination if you haven't studied earlier.

So, I do not want to keep you in illusion by saying that it is easy to score and you will easily score it.

But, if you want to take maximum advantage of this 15 days, you need to solve previous paper of board examination by that you can score maximum possible aggregate.
23rd January 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How much percent will we get by solving last years board papers of ssc 10
28th January 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

You have to work hard in those days do atleast 3 lessons of maths in a day.Take 4 lessons of S.S and all subjects in maximum proportion.
I think you can score Above 65% if you really work hard.
4th February 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get above 70% or below 80% GPA in SSC board exams because still I have 38 days for exams and I don't have that much grip on each topic of some subjects
19th February 2017, 06:39 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

For this you need to do objective study:-

1. Study the syllabus which are allotted maximum marks during the SSC board exam.
2. Study from the SSC books
3. Try to solve last 3 years question papers, so that you will get an idea of the exam pattern.
17th March 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

See 70 % is nothing. Even a dumbest child studies a particular chapter one day then even next day he can easily score 75 - 80%. Boards paper s are really very easy
14th December 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or mam i am studing in class 10 ( Gujarat Board). I want to score 70% in board exam. How can I score.
25th August 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Please explain me that how we can score 80% in ssc board exam
28th February 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How do I score above 70% in my hsc board exam? I didn't do very well in the previous 3 papers and now I have 3 papers left. I'm really stressing over how to score 70 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?