8th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Kalp11

Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC

Cn i go for mechanical engineering after my ssc
but i hv score less marks in ssc. or i should go for 11th & 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  2. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  3. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET? -- [New]
  5. Previous years SSC JE mechanical engineering question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous SSC JE mechanical engineering question papers?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  8. Which country is preferable to study Aeronautical and ECE related M.S.?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  10. Previous years papers of SSC exam for J.E in mechanical engineering
  11. Previous years question papers of SSC Junior engineering of Mechanical?
  12. How to get the application form for recruitment of Junior Engineering Mechanical through SSC
  13. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  14. Can I do diploma in Mechanical Engineering after SSC? Should i go for Science or Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to prepare for SSC Engineering Exam?
  16. How to join MBA course after completion of Degree having scored 53% in SSC and Intermediate?
  17. How to get admission in software engineering after SSC? I have scored 71% in SSC
  18. Which course can I opt after passing 10th from Maharashtra, SSC board
26th April 2013, 01:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC

You can select an option according to your interest. Diploma courses are job oriented and help you to find a job immediately after completion of the course. But candidates with good academic score are considered for admission to diploma course. Usual cut off percentage mentioned by most of the institutes is 60. Other wise, you can join to diploma course after completing 11th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?