16th June 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?

For X|| commerce, MP board is better or CBSE board? I heared that in MP board a student can score better than CBSE board is it true??

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  2. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  3. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  14. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  15. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  16. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  17. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  18. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
16th June 2015, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?

You can pursue your 12th standard from any board whether it is MP board or CBSE board. Don't think about only scoring marks, try to concentrate on subject and improve your subject knowledge which will be useful in future for your higher studies. Now, if you pursue your 12th standard from MP board just to score good marks and if you neglect subject then, you will not be able to score good marks in Graduation. So, I suggest you to any board in which you are interested and concentrate on subject, so, that you can improve your subject knowledge and as well as you can score good marks in your 12th standard.
17th June 2015, 12:44 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?

It only depend on one's ability and hard work.untill and unless your effort does nit involve.results won't be fruitful.
Mp board syllabus is confined to few topics in dept ,is different from state to other state.

Where as cbse is confined to section if topics ,and is same throughout the state cbse board.

To score good marks state board us the best option. Choi e is yours,you need to travel the road alone.think a
,seek help from elders,take a decisiin.

Good luck
23rd October 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Marks is also important then can be get better marks in HP board than in CBSE
25th October 2016, 12:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

CBSE board is tougher than any state board. Scoring marks in CBSE board is not so easy. But only scoring marks, but understanding the subjects will not help you in future. If you study well can score good marks in HP board,syllabus of HP boars is a bit old as compared to CBSE. Marks are important until you are in school & college once move out from there, then to get the job your skills & knowledge will be the two keys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?