1st September 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in Canada if completed NIOS 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have a dream to do my further studies in Canada. I have completed my 12th from NIOS Board with Commerce stream. Please help me to know how I can study in Canada?

7th September 2019, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in Canada if completed NIOS 12th Commerce?

NIOS qualification is recognised in India but abroad it may have some issues because they don't promote open school students for admission. There are many reputed universities abroad who clearly mention that they don't need student from distance mode education.

Most of the reputed universities abroad will not accept NIOS and you may miss out on top universities. Hence, it will be better to study in India where most of the top universities accept it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?