24th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to clear my compartment exam of business studies?

How to clear my compartment exam of business studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  2. How to do compartment in economics?
  3. Is there any lateral entry in UG course in National Law School Bangalore?
  4. How can I clear my compartment in Hindi in B.A final year?
  5. How may I do Tally? I'm doing B.Com(hons) 1st year through correspondence
  6. CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 62 marks in JEE?
  8. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  9. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  11. Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject
  12. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  13. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  14. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
  15. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  16. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  17. Procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamilnadu State Board?
  18. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
25th June 2015, 01:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear my compartment exam of business studies?

The procedure is quite simple, you just need to collect the form for compartment exam from the school officials and after having filled up all the necessary details and depositing the examination fee, you will however be most eligible to re-appear for the examination.
25th June 2015, 08:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to clear my compartment exam of business studies :
  • Clear your doubt and confusion from your teachers than to delaying it for exam time.
  • Understanding questions point wise is easy.
  • Practice all questions from NCERT Books.
  • Rewrite and Highlight important concepts.
  • Use charts to revise and remember 1 topic in lesser time.
  • Discuss topics with your friends, it will help you identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
  • Revise at least twice.
  • Practice as much as possible.
26th June 2015, 12:14 PM
reconnect

Following are the tips to secure good marks in business studies-

@ Make the time table and decide that in a day you have to study the business study for 2-3 hours or 1 hour according to your compatibility.

@While learning underline the important points and write the tough keywords.

@Revise the learned topics in a weak.

@ If there is any doubt then clear it as soon as possible.

@Practice as much as possible.

@ Discuss the points with your friends and teachers.

Good Luck.
27th June 2015, 03:25 PM
krroshan.amar

I won't tell you to study for 5-6 hours. Its better you just study for 1 or 2 hour.

First of all Divide your syllabus in different parts based on your knowledge.
Which are the topics which are easy, tough and toughest. Don't try to complete whole syllabus instead do smart study through selective study. Try to go through last 5 or 10 years question papers and give average marks to each chapters.

Business studies is a subject where you can leave some topics like if any questions has been asked in last year then it doesn't mean same question will be passed in this year also.

Leave those topics which are out of your league or which you consider are very tough for you. Before going through detailed study of any topics try to memorize the main points of any topic. Because even if you write those main points in your answer sheet and explain then in your own words then also you can get good marks. Remember there are step marking for every question attempted. So even if you do't know the full answer but knows some parts of it then attempt those questions also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?