15th January 2016, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th standard with PCMB?

Dear sir,

I am student of mayur vihar govt. School since my ist class. I have 7.8 cgp in 10th class with 8 cgp in english, 8 cgp in science, 6 cgp in math. But my school is not giving me pcmb. How should i get admission in 11th standard with PCMB?

Please help me for my admission.

15th January 2016, 08:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard with PCMB?

No, you are eligible to get admission in PCMB in 10+2 as there is no any minimum required CGPA in 10th examination to pursue the course.

So, you are eligible to pursue but, it is true that some school has made minimum CGPA required to get admission in different stream.

So, you can try to get admission in the different schools. For more details visit to school in which you want to get admission.
15th January 2016, 09:55 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in 11th standard with PCMB?

In that case leave your school. Take admission in any other school. Most of the schools will conduct their entrance exam for 11th class. So just visit the school and buy a prospectus because you will get each and every details about the school as well as application form. Prepare for their entrance exam ,no matter how many marks you got in 10th class. I would like to suggests you try in more than one school.
15th January 2016, 01:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If your school is not allowing that stream then you have to apply for admission in any other school and after getting into the merit list you will be eligible for admission in that school.

Hence, just search for schools which allow that stream and apply by going to the school when admission is open. Selection will be according to your marks in the science and maths subjects.
15th January 2016, 06:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PCMB stands for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. So, you are eligible to get admission in the stream after passing the 10th from a recognised board.

Candidates can select as many paper as the optional paper as they want. But, sometimes few school does not allow the candidates to select all these papers due to not having better performance and strength to qualify in all the papers.

So, if you desire to pursue all these papers you need to take admission in other CBSE school.
15th January 2016, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission in 11th standard in PCMB, you must have completed your 10th standard with good aggregate from a recognised board. Since, you have completed your 10th standard with 7.8 CGPA from Mayur Vihar Govt. School and if you are not getting admission in 11th standard PCMB then, the reason beyond that might be that the cut-off required for getting admission in 11th standard PCMB will be high i.e., around 8 CGPA. So, I suggest you to check the required CGPA for getting admission in 11th standard PCMB in your school.
15th January 2016, 08:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The term PCMB course is used for a higher secondary degree course which includes all Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as the main subjects.

By opting for these course, you can opt or apply for any course or job which demands for any of PCM or PCB stream in your higher secondary degree.

For opting the same course, you just need to have a secondary school degree from a recognized university. Also officially there is no certain restriction of marks in the secondary school degree for opting PCMB course. But some schools do set a certain bar for admission in there institute or they conduct an entrance examination for admissions in the same course which might be the case in your school.

So one thing I would like to suggest you that if your interest lie in PCMB course then you must not compromise with it it must look for your admission in any other schools stream of your disliking cannot work for you might not give your best in the same as it does not belongs to your strength.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?