1st March 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether scoring 85% is enough to demand a new phone from parents? Can I get good jobs with this percentage?

Hello Friends,
I am expecting 85% in ISC and taking Commerce in 12th standard. Is it a good percentage for me? And will I get a very good job with this percentage?
And I also always wanted a new phone is this percent good enough to ask for it from my parents?

3rd March 2016, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether scoring 85% is enough to demand a new phone from parents? Can I get good jobs with this percentage?

A phone as a gift for you will depend on your parents financial status and also what they think about the role of a phone in students life. Many parents don't allow their children to get exposed to smartphone during school days.

85% marks is good but not excellent in today's scenario because cut off for admission in top schools is usually above 90% these days. Getting a good job will be more clear after completion of graduation from a reputed college. Try to score above 90% marks so that you are eligible for admission in top commerce colleges.
3rd March 2016, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether scoring 85% is enough to demand a new phone from parents? Can I get good jobs with this percentage?

We can't say whether 85% is enough to demand a new phone from your parents because, your parents may also ask you to get 90% marks, so, I suggest you to talk to your parents and ask them that you need a new phone if you secure 85% in your examinations. If they agree with you then, you can get new phone. You can also get good job opportunities with 85% aggregate in your 10th standard from ISC Board.
3rd March 2016, 08:16 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, it is good for you avail a job in future, but only your marks will not determine your careers success, you will have to be good in all aspects, i.e. intelligence level, smart attitude, etc in order to achieve something in life.

As per your demand for new phone demand from your parents, that depends upon their wish as they are happy with your marks or not. You can obviously demand a new phone from your parents anytime you want.
3rd March 2016, 08:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Getting a new phone from your parents has nothing to do with the marks you have scored, it solely depends upon their wish whether the are satisfied with your marks or not. If however they are satisfied with your marks, you can get a new phone and if not then I am sorry, you cannot get a new phone. However, by the marks you have scored, you can definitely avail a good job in future, provided you will have to work even harder from now on as the level of competition in increasing day by day.
24th June 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Yes the minimum you should ask for is iphone 7 plus 128gb and dont worry about jobs more and more ola cabs are coming up which demand more young 85% scoring drivers who are good for nothing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?