23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai? Is there any reservation for poor students?

Sir, I am 10th passed student and state level Kabaddi player. Please tell me how can I get admission in Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai? Is there any reservation for poor students?

25th December 2017, 10:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai? Is there any reservation for poor students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 10th passed student and state level Kabaddi player. Please tell me how can I get admission in Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai? Is there any reservation for poor students?

Only Class IV students are admitted (around 100 students) every year in the Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai. Boys and girls will be admitted to the school in the ratio 1:1. There are also 21 (5 boys and 16 girls) students admitted to the Class V and 7 girl students are admitted to the Class VI. For the admission to the Class IV students should be in the age group of 8 to 10 years. There are around 80% seats in Class IV are reserved for the children whose parents are residents of Haryana in Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai. Students are admitted to the school through a written test and Physical Efficiency and Sports Aptitude Test (PESAT). Students have to contact the school administration regarding reservation for poor students. Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai website link given Click Here
16th February 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai? Is there any reservation for poor students?

can anyone get admission in 8th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?