24th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission at Jawahar Nehru School in 11th standard?

What is the procedure for admission for class xi in jawahar nehru school? It is the best school in bhopal for boy.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class XI at Jawahar Nehru School?
  2. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  4. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  6. List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET
  7. How to take admission in 11th standard?
  8. What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?
  9. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  10. How to get admission in 11th standard in Army school?
  11. How to get admission in standard 11th and what is the procedure? Which are the exams which are to be given?
  12. Best coaching centre for coaching of MCA entrance for Jawahar Lal Nehru University
  13. Best coaching centre for coaching of MCA entrance for Jawahar Lal Nehru University
  14. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  15. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  17. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th standard after studying in 10th standard?
2nd January 2014, 04:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission at Jawahar Nehru School in 11th standard?

Jawaharlal Nehru School was established in 1983 under BHEL Shiksha Mandal and is considered to be an eminent CBSE school with co-education facilities. Admission is carried out every year on the basis on the merit marks scored by the student in class 10. Since you need the school to be located within Bhopal, you have to cross check the distance that your ward has to be commute on daily basis. Try to find the previous year’s class 12 th results which will give you an idea about the school’s performance level.
8th April 2015, 12:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Jawahar Nehru School in 11th standard you will have to first apply in the school for admission .

For this you have to pass your 10th examination with good marks i.e; C.G.P.A. .

Based on your class 10th result the merit list is made and the stream is provided on this basis too .

So friend you should look to score good marks in your 10th so that you can admission in the good school with the desired stream .
10th April 2015, 12:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

J.N.V ( Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalay ). It is central affiliated school and mainly present in every district of India . Generally admission in the school is taken in class VI ,IX and XI . In class XI admission is taken on the basis of your marks in Class X and from which type of category you belong . There is reservation for reserved category students .

It is a very good institutions for boys as well as for girls . So if you want to take admission in Bhopal you can go for it .
16th March 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is sufficient for taking admission in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?