6th September 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get re-admission in same school under CBSE board?

How to get re-admission in same school under CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  5. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  9. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  10. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  11. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  12. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  14. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  16. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  17. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
7th September 2015, 08:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get re-admission in same school under CBSE board?

The candidate is eligible for a particular class if he/ she has been studied in the recognized school/ board.

The important criteria is that the candidate must fulfill the age requirements and all the respective eligibility criteria.

The candidate must fill an application form and attach all the required documents which are necessary.

The admission procedure is same as that of general procedure, there is no special procedure to get re-admit under CBSE.
10th September 2015, 05:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get re-admission in same school under CBSE board?

The same way you opted for admission in the school, like you will have to get the application form, fill it up and attach the required documents with it and if there is any entrance examination so conducted in the school, then you might probably have to appear for he entrance examination and after clearing it, you will be most eligible for admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?